Collection: PINSON Marie-Claire
Passionate about art since adolescence, it is quite naturally that I fully live my passion. After years of plastic arts lessons, watercolor lessons and painting lessons since 2016 with the painter Vitréen Yannlugg, I have continued to paint.
I discovered Zacchi's works a few years ago, a discovery that was a real revealer in my current pictorial approach. I had the privilege of meeting him at a vernissage in 2020. This meeting reinforced my admiration for this artist.
Learning, realizing, translating...this is how I have been experimenting for years with the boundaries between figurative, abstraction, and symbolism... J
I define my painting as a “figurative transposition”. Figurative because my works are inspired by a reality, be it landscapes, scenes of life, memories of travel...but this reality, as the Larousse definition indicates, "is displaced actually or by imagination in other conditions »
In this in-between, I try to draw the visitor into dreams, interpretations...
I use acrylic and oil paint, which I mix in most of my works, thus allowing me to mix the two worlds and keep the properties of each material.
EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
- Les Arcambies in Changed-les-Laval (53)
- Généteil exhibition in Château-Gontier (53)
- Spring exhibition of Créartristes Fléchois in La Flèche (72)
- Plastic arts fair in Meslay du Maine (53)
- Regional Art Exhibition of Ernée (53)
- Water-based painting fair in Avrillé (49)
- Street competition in different cities (2 first prizes)
- Exhibition at the Watercolor gallery in Grez-Neuville 49
- Exhibitor at La biennale de Cancale 35
- Exhibitor at the “Asnières-sur-Toiles” day Asnières sur Vêgre 72
- Exhibition at the head office of Crédit Mutuel in Laval 53
- Exhibition at the gallery "the lodge of fine arts" in Changé 53
- Exhibition at the Bourny neighborhood center in Laval 53
- Exhibition at the Aubance gallery in Brissac Quincé 49
- Exhibition at the "Majestic" gallery in Montsûrs